Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the therapist can channel Universal Life Force energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate one’s natural healing processes of the patient's body to restore physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being. Shamanism is a practice where a practitioner reaches altered states of consciousness in order to perceive and interact with what is believed to be a spirit world and channel these transcendental energies into this world for healing. Shamanic Reiki opens up the body and enables one to remove blockages that have built up over years of repressed emotion and negative thought patterns. By blending both Reiki and Shamanism together, one will experience a powerful, yet gentle nurturing healing which will relieve deep emotional pain.
The techniques that are incorporated into a Shamanic Reiki Healing session include:
- Aura Cleansing using Sage, a Feather, or a Rattle
- Chakra healing using Fire, Earth, Water and Air Elements (ie Crystal Wand Healing, etc)
- Calling upon ones Animal Totem Guides and Chakra Animal Guides to help with healing
- Reclaiming Ones Spiritual Energy through healing Core Lies
- Cutting of Ties
- Shadow healing
- Soul Retrieval for soul healing and trauma healing
- Power Animal Retrieval for healing lost power
- Good Luck Symbol (which is a Talisman that brings good fortune) Retrieval to heal one’s unconscious programs, to help one find the right job, the help one let go of bad eating habits, to help one see the truth, to help one find a new home, to help one improve relationships, to help one keep a job, to help one make a right decision, to help protect oneself from black magic/negative entities/a aggressive person, to bring on more creativity in one’s life, to help one forgive, etc
- Advice will be given on Ancestral healing
60 minute Shamanic Reiki ................................................... $80
Hannah Luft - Reflexologist, Acupressure Therapist & Reiki Master
*We ask that you please read our disclaimer before booking a session.