Instructor: Hannah Luft
Cost: $175 + GST (8 course hours)
Location: The Divine Mine. Call 279-9555 to register, space is limited.
Time: Sunday 9am - 6pm
Click here for information on Reiki Level 2.
You will learn:
- History of Usui Reiki
- Introduction to the human energy system, aura and chakras
- Receiving the level 1 Usui Reiki Attunements
- Assessment of the energy field using a pendulum and scanning
- Hands on experience to do a treatment on yourself - the hand positions and what they do
- Hands on experience to do a treatment on another person
- Guided meditations & visualizations
- Shielding & clearing of your energy field
Reiki is a Japanese word, "Rei" meaning Universe, and "Ki" meaning Energy.
Reiki is an ancient form of hands-on energy healing that was rediscovered in the nineteenth century by Dr. Mikao Usui - Hence the name "Usui method of Natural Healing".
Everybody and everything exists of energy. This energy flows through us, surrounds us and nourishes us; it is the reason why we are able to live.
As we go through life, we may develop blocks that prevent us from the energy flowing through us in an optimum way. If this goes on for a long period of time, we may become emotionally drained or even physically ill. We may experience symptoms like fatigue and depression; our energy becomes imbalanced.
What does Reiki do?
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Balances the energies in the body
- Releases blocks and suppressed feelings
- Treats symptoms as well as causes of disease
- Strengthens immune system
- Balances organs and glands, and their bodily functions
- Clears toxins
- Relieves pain
- Enhances personal awareness and promotes spiritual growth
After receiving the Reiki attunements you will be able to give treatments to yourself, other people, animals, and plants - who ever is willing to receive!
Note: After completing a course, students are allowed to repeat the same course with the same practitoner as often as desired at no extra charge.