Due to COVID-19, there are a few things you will need to know prior to your massage/energy therapy appointment with us.
- You will need to arrive recently showered, with clean hair and clothes.
- Please bring minimal personal items inside with you. Leave purses, backpacks and other bulky items in your vehicle. Your phone, full water bottle and payment method only would be ideal. (Please note we are not able to offer water after your appointment, so having your own full bottle is recommended).
- Upon arriving you will be asked to sanitize your hands before filing out paperwork (if we already have your info on file we will just need you to sign our COVID-19 waiver).
- Once you have completed your paperwork we will ask you to wash your hands in our washroom, if you have long hair, this would be the best time to put it up, prior to washing your hands.
- When you enter the massage room you will be passed a face mask via sterile tongs (you are welcome to bring your own mask), please put it on and then you can discuss your massage needs with the therapist before the therapist heads out to let you get ready.
- We will have a sterile bin for you to store your clothes in and you will need to wear your mask for the duration your treatment.
SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE
- The therapist will be wearing a mask, face shield, gloves and vinyl apron during your treatment.
- As usual all bedding is stripped after every treatment; the bed, clothing bin and any other touch points are sanitized after every treatment.
- The therapist will sanitize their apron, gloves and face shield.
- We have increased the buffer time in between appointments to allow for the extra cleaning needed.
IMPORTANT CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW POLICIES
If you are experiencing any symptoms or have come into contact with anyone that has tested positive for COVID-19, please contact us immediately to reschedule your appointment. You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
If you arrive for your appointment and must be turned away due to visible symptoms, you will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
If you fail to show up for your appointment, you will be charged 50% of your missed appointment cost as a No-Show fee.